August 28th, 2009


Googled my name

I look it up from time to time....just to see how much the world can find out about me from just my name. I am happy to report that my name is uncommon enough that approximately 20% of the hits are about me. The other 80% are other women---who write poetry (middle initial L), breed bulldogs, run for office and loose, go to court, and work hard at researching their family's geneaology. I found my mother's telephone number online in an old post to a whitewater club's site, and asked them to remove her number from the web. I found my amazon wish list. I wish somebody would buy me things from that list.